Nim's Winter tale Nim's Winter tale

im stunned..

OMG! These wonderful productions are really too rare these times!!! When prowlies at the river was submitted to NG i thought that there was never ever gonna be anything as beatiful as it but now you have proofed the different.
I really want to continue comparing you with Adam Phillips, you got the fairy tale feeling and your art is just unbeliveably great!!!
It was also fun since i live in sweden and know about these tales with pixies (tomtar =)) though nowadays i live in Malmö, Skåne (i belive the pixie tales are more from Norrland or at least it feels so and this animation is no doubt taking action in Norrland =))
I guess i could take all the day about this great animation but unfortunealy i have to go since im going to my grandmother over the 'kristi himmels färd' holidays ;)

Im looking forward to more by you man! This animation was the most beatiful thing to ever hit newgrounds =D

Freak: Episode 2 Freak: Episode 2

OMG

This movie makes me regret ever vote 5 on anything else. This is just the greatest movie ever made in flash and worth at least 1000 out of 5. OMGOMG ;-)

Extra plus for the subtitles. That was really great and is a thing that more animators should think of, it takes movie-to-viewer communication to a brand new level and makes the movie hit the not-english-as-first-language audience alot harder.
Special thanks to the one who did the swedish translation//Tack till den som översatte denna film till svenska.

MAX MAX

Good 1

Good work with this one it really deserves higher score then this. Ican see that it is inspired by Krinkels 'Madness' but it dosent really matter since it still great in all ways.
I also like your choice of music. The white stripes are one of my fav bands.
Make more! ;-)

/Ari0n

Don't Do Drugs! Don't Do Drugs!

OMFG! :D

This is the fukking shit!! =D Oh my fucking god im still laughing... u made my day ;-)

The Little Match Girl The Little Match Girl

Beatiful.

This was really touching! Ive read the orginal story several times when i younger and i thinks its simply beatiful ;-) U are doing a great work here with adding graphics and sound to the whole thing! Not a single drip of the message is lost and when the movie ends and u read the final text the message is clear as the water. Very well done!

RegisCartoons responds:

Thank you for your review :) I enjoyed reading it :) Have a good holidays !

DailyToon12222004 DailyToon12222004

nope..

Everybody voting high on this are so bought by the SS. Fuck you loosers...

The Truth About NG The Truth About NG

OMG.

Oh my god. Right now im so fucking scared.. or not but this animation is really creating a very creepy feeling. And its very well done. Good work! ;)

Just a Rock Just a Rock

Cool

I liked this. Really nothing to complain at so i dont. Great work!

Harry Potter Revisited Harry Potter Revisited

OMG this was fun as hell.

This does really deserve better score. I laughed so that i felt of my chair ;) I dont give the movie any Graphics points cause u didnt draw it ur self.

Dad's Home Dad's Home

nice work!

If every coming scene of this animation is completely unpredictable to you, then I have succeeded. Enjoy!

I swear ididnt understand a fuck about this and then i also laughed like hell ;) I also watched "Walk-Smash-walk" which is my favorite animation of all time and along with this movie u will also get n1 author of all time ;)

Im really sorry, i gotta stop, my head caught fire, need cat.